Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Cool Sandy West Stuff and you get to talk to her!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member runaways1's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2003
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    apparently Sandy is auctioning off a set of her drums on ebay and the winner also gets a phone call and autographed stuff..

    here is the auction

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=10175

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bystandyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2002
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish I could have bid on those drums but I am flat broke.
    It would have been very fun talking to Sandy on the phone too!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •